Urgent!

  • From: "Marcelo A. Ferreiro" <marceloaferreiro@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 16:11:03 -0300 (ART)

Hi all! Here is my situation: I have two Exchange 5.0 running on NT 4.0 SP6
with different domains. One of them is in my office and the other is in one of
our vessel (technical word for boat, let's say). The Exchange servers are
connected with a Dynamic RAS Connector. A few days ago, a virus entered in the
vessel server and I had to reinstall the NT and the Exchange. The problem is
that now, the vessel server is not able to send email through that connector.

Please, help! Thanks in advanced,

Marcelo

Internet gratis: usuario "yahoo", contraseña "yahoo". Desde Buenos Aires,
4004-1010. Más ciudades