Upgrading to EX2K

  • From: "jim wilkinson" <wilkinsonj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 08:55:32 -0700

I am currently in the process of migrating our e-mail system to exch2K,
the problem I have is we wish to run both exchange 5.5 and E2K  servers at
the same time, the idea being that we move a few users from the exhange
5.5 server over to the 2K server at a time, I can get the user accounts to
sync using the ADC but I can't then get the 5.5 server to send mail to the
2k server when it receives a message for a recipient on the 2k server (all
mail comes in to the 5.5 server) At present I have this set up in a test
environment. Any help, recomended reading or a kick in the right direction
will be greatly appreciated.