RE: Upgrade from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 12:42:17 -0400

I would create a new Windows 2003 Domain with Exchange 2003 using the Active
Directory Connector with Exchange 2003 is really simple and the migration
process is very straight forward, they have made some major improvements
with the Active Directory Connector to make migrating from 5.5 to 2003
smooth.

Mark Fugatt
MCT, MCSE, Microsoft Exchange MVP
Pentech Office Solutions Inc