RE: Upgrade from 5.5 to 2k, I did a mess....

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 02:06:36 -0400

If I remember correctly it?s the Display Name of the organization that
causes the problem, so in Exchange 5.5 Administrator, click on the
Organization Object and then go to File > Properties and change the Display
Name for the Organization object and then try to install Exchange 2000
again.

Hope this helps

Mark Fugatt
MCT, MCSE, Microsoft Exchange MVP