Unusual Priv1.edb Database size2

  • From: "Oluwaseyi Owoeye" <OOwoeye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 18:18:02 +0100

I also noticed that the the CPU performance is constantly at 100% which
is very very strange.

Any help would be appreciated.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The information in this message is confidential and is legally
message by anyone else is unauthorized.

        If received in error please accept our apologies and notify the
sender immediately. You must also delete the original message from your
machine. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure,
copying, distribution or action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance
of it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

        The information, attachments, opinions or advice contained in
this email are not the views or opinions of Econet Wireless Nigeria Ltd,
its subsidiaries or affiliates. Econet Wireless Nigeria Ltd therefore
accepts no liability for any claims, losses, or damages arising from the
inaccuracy, incorrectness, or lack of integrity of such information.