RE: Unhide an user mailbox in Ms. Exchange 5.5

  • From: Chris Wall <Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 10:35:43 -0400

On the Exchange server where the mailbox exists, open the Exchange Admin
program and click on the container where the mailbox was located.  Go to
View, select 'Hidden Recipients'.  All mailboxes that show in here have been
hidden (either by default or by the admin).

You should be able to view the mailbox now.  Open the properties for the
mailbox, go to the advanced tab and uncheck 'Hide from Address Book'.

Be sure to go back to View and uncheck 'Hidden Recipients' to prevent
confusion...