RE: Unhide an user mailbox in Ms. Exchange 5.5

  • From: Greg Hermida <ghermida@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 09:34:36 -0500

Open up your exchange admin console, highlight Recipients, choose view,
hidden recipients,
open up the properties of the user mailbox, go to the advanced tab and
uncheck the "Hide from address book" selection.

Afterwards, check out Amazon.com.  Lots of good Exchange server manuals for
good prices.  I like the Mitch Tulloch books myself.

Greg