RE: Unhappy remote clients

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 13:31:55 -0500

Hi Jeff,

I've enabled ISA Server secure Exchange RPC publishing for several city
and county govts, and it works a treat. The only issue it getting the
ISPs to open TCP 135, but that's getting to get less of a problem now
that the worm hysteria is settling down.

HTH,
Tom

Thomas W Shinder
www.isaserver.org/shinder