RE: Undeliverable Error

  • From: saurin m shah <sms117@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 03:10:19 -0400

hi,

Can you send from command line ?
   I  have same problem, I found that  Outlook  will ask for your
permission to send MAPI
mail . you can see pop up window when you use from command line.

Let me know if you find solution.

 Saurin

On Tue, 22 Oct 2002 08:54:23 +0200 "Shevill, Mark M SITI-ITDSEC4"
<Mark.Shevill@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
http://www.MSExchange.org/

Is the third party package using MAPI?
Is it sending via SMTP or using Sendmail etc?

Mark Shevill
IMG Messaging Deputy Team Leader
Tel: +44 161 935 7152
Email: Mark.M.Shevill@xxxxxxxxxxxx