Re: Unaware

  • From: exchange@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 14:39:20 -0500

I think you got most of it Joshua.
I would not worry about the size of your office. I have customers with office sizes less than 10 that have Exchange Servers. Most of my customers find the real benefits of Exchange over an E-Mail provider to be the public folders, shared contacts, calenders and task management. I have one office where every employee has a PDA and every day they sync the shared information and task assignments before they go out on the road.

At 09:50 AM 12/20/2002 -0700, you wrote:

http://www.MSExchange.org/

I need to know how exactly an exchange server can benifit me and my
company it's small less than 250 employee's