Unable to view contents in Public Folder

  • From: "Gautam" <jkakkar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 00:17:38 -0600

Hi ,
I am using Exchange 2000. I had restored a Public Folder. The problem
which i am facing is that I am not able to view the contents of the Public
Folder. On the other hand when i use my managers Login ID I can view the
restored public folder but now able to view the client permissions. When i
click on the client permission(using my managers Login Id) i get an error
message:

"The Microsoft Exchange Information Store Service could not find the
specified object. ID no. c1041772 Exchange System Manager."

Please help me resolve this issue as this folder has very critical client
data which has to be given to the client.

Thanks
Gautam