Unable to set permission on public folder items for different users in E2k

  • From: "Gaurav Mittal" <gauravm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 22:12:17 -0700

I am developing a workflow solution using Exchange 2000.
Problem I am facing is that how to maintain the hierarchical structure on
posted items in a public folder. Once I give Read  Item Permission in the
properties of the public folder, then all items are visible to that user,
but as per the requirement, User should be able to see only Items he has
created or items arrived to him for approval (if he is manager to some
other user).

Please help me in this regard ASAP.

Thanks,
Gaurav