RE: Unable to send to certain email addresses

  • From: "Shevill, Mark M SITI-ITDSEC4" <Mark.Shevill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 10:45:48 +0200

If you look at the properties of the person you are replying to then you
will probably see that the attributes are empty and more often than not an
X500 address in the DisplayName. There are several reasons for this. More
often than not I have seen this in a mixed mode environment. What type of
environment are you running.

Mark Shevill
IMG Messaging Deputy Team Leader

Tel: +44 161 935 7152