- Unable to send to All distribution list

  • From: "Camey Psaromatis" <CameyY@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 11:29:56 -0500

This is not presently a critical issue, but it is surely a pain in the ...,
well.
A few of our users and all new users being created are unable to send to the
"All" distribution list. They have no problem sending and receiving to other
lists, however.

*****
The following is the NDR that is generated: