[ExchangeList] Re: Unable to expand mailboxes in exchange server 2003

  • From: "James Chong" <jchong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 11:11:56 -0400

It could be multiple reasons.

1.      Ensure that there is no explicit deny on this account for you to
access
2.      Possible that if you had this second profile setup on your
outlook and performed some sort of migration and now can't access this
second mailbox. Will need to go to your registry and whack the profile
under the windows messaging subsystem registry key

Go to

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows
Messaging Subsystem\Profiles\<username>\13dbb0c8aa05101a9bb000aa002fc45a

Where username is the additional account you're trying to add. See if it
was added before, if so delete this key.

3.      Similar as 2, where your account has same legacydn and your
profile is missing a particular registry key.

Also try using a different machine or administrator account that has
full rights and try to open the accounts that are having issues.

Cannot add an additional mailbox to a MAPI profile in Exchange 2000
Server

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/833399/en-us

James Chong (MVP)

MCSE | M+, S+, MCTS, Security+