Unable to create Public Folder proxy object

  • From: "Kevin Chen" <kchen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 09:41:25 -0700

I am getting this error message "Unable to create Public Folder proxy object
for folder "MIS" in the Active Directory", I created a folder MIS under public
folder tree from MS Outlook by login as Administrator and I am getting this
error message from Event View every 5 minutes, anything that I have missed?

Thanks.

Kevin