RE: Unable to bind to the destination server in DNS

  • From: "Mohammed Tantawi" <mtantawi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 13:42:31 +0300

Dear Denis,

I had this situation also, the main thing that , My exchange server was
configured to forward all the mail to SMART HOST of ISP in Saudi Arabia,

Then all of my users came to my office and said that , the people who they sent
message to them , they did not receive any thing.

I looked to the queue , I found that 500 MSG in the queue . I called the ISP, I
informing him about my problem, then he was having some problems with his Smart
host.

I recommend you to make connector for each domain, and configure this connector
to forward to DNS of The ISP you have it with you .

So Try this solution, it will work Perfect