Unable to Create new user id and mailid takes too much time

  • From: "Helpdesk" <Helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 13:04:41 +0530

Hi,
We have a live setup of about 60 users running on Windows 2000 server sp4 with
exchange server 2000 sp3.
I am facing problem with my server as im trying to create new user and mail id
for one of my new user. It takes too mcuh time, Last time when i created new id
it took almost almmost 6 days to create the same.
This time i tried to create anohter user id on 5th of nov. It shows me user id
in AD users and computers. but it doesn't showing mail id for the same user and
i m unable to logon usuing the same user-id.
Please let me know what steps should i take to solve this problem. Its  really
urgent
Regards
Sachin