RE: URGENT Recovery

  • From: Danny <nocmonkey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 15:06:52 -0500

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 20:25:14 +0100, Administrator
<Administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi
>

> Lets call this a miser client who wants the cheap way outâ.or someone to
> blame the problem on to sueâ..get the picture L

True, but how important is their email to them? I would say it's worth
at least a couple of hundred dollars, which would get the problem
solved through MS PSS (Product Support Services).

> Does Microsoft accept case calls from Europe â.at what site can I get the
> phone numbers?

Where in Europe are you...UK?

http://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?gprid=2520

> Do you think stopping Exchange services and restoring the MDBDATA folder
> will help any or worth a try?

Did you follow the first URL I provided in this thread?

...D