RE: URGENT - Exch 5.5 info store limit reached !

  • From: Andrea Coppini <AndreaCoppini@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 14:26:23 +0200

Thanks everyone.

Exchange 5.5 Standard on a WinNT BDC.

I did as instructed below and the event log says that around 3000Mb will be
freed once the defrag is done.

Later I checked the Eventlog and told me that it was starting another
Defrag, this time freeing 5Mb.  I guess this means that the first defrag was
ready. Correct?

Now, I checked PRIV.EDB and it still says it's 15.7Gb.  It hasn't changed
size since before the defrag.

Do I HAVE to do an offline defrag to see the change?  I can't shut down the
information store for more than an hour since we have users accessing this
server 24-hours a day.

Thanks and regards
Andy