RE: Two Questions

  • From: "Devin McBride" <devin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 14:25:24 -0800

I would assume you could use global contacts.

As for the book...here are a few good ideas.

Grab a book to help you study for 70-284, it will help you immensely to
pick up the basics of exchange.  You may even want to just go ahead and
sit the exam.  It isn't all that hard if you spend some time studying as
well as some hands on stuff

Also, take a look at Exchange Server Cookbook - it is an O'Reilly - I am
really liking it so far as a reference

Devin