Trying to setup home exchange server

  • From: RajBaby <baby_rajan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 09:00:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
Iam using a dynamic Ip (dialup) and have exchange server installed on my
win2000 domain controller.

I have registered with noip.com and my domain name would be
deepblue.bounceme.net (deepblue is my hostname)ping by name works fine.

Now for entering the MX record i have a doubt.
In the noip page information it shows as two sections.

1) Hostname :deepblue.bounceme.net

Host type: Dns host (A)
Ip address:my dynamic ip

2) Mail options

Enter name of your external mail exchangers(mx records)
MX Record           MX priority

Here the question mark i have to fill up******* .

My question is "should i have my MX record already with another ISP? if not
what should i fill up?
MY computer name is deepblue.raj.com

By the way i can send email fine!!.