RE: Trust NT and Win2003

  • From: "Medeiros, Jose" <jmedeiros@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 08:54:46 -0700

Hi Alysson,

I am not sure I fully understand your issue, however in my experience with NT 4
trusts in the past, you may have to reboot the PDC controller. If it still does
not solve your issue. Try deleting the trust, and recreating them. Hope this
helps solve your issue.

Boa Dia,
Jose Medeiros
ADP | National Account Services
ProBusiness Division | Information Services
925.737.7967 | 408-449-6621 CELL