Tracking Routing of Messages

  • From: "Lee Ann Swanson" <swanson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 23:23:05 -0600

Hi:
Wondering if this is possible in Exchange:

My boss wants to send an email to upper level management... He wants them to
review the email/attached doc and then forward it to the next level of
management, but only if they have no corrections/additions. Any corrections
from either level need to go back to him. He would like a notification if
upper management hasn't forwarded the email in the next 24 hours. Is there
anyway of tracking all of this in Exchange? Have searched the Internet, but
my search terms seem to be lacking. I know you can use Message Tracking for
some of this, but is there anyway to make it farily seemless?

Thanks

Lee Ann