Time Synchronization Software

  • From: "Osman Mahmud" <OMahmud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Golam Mostafa" <mostafa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<mahmud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 13:51:52 +0600

Guys,

Irrelevant request to Exchange list!

I need to use time synchronization software to install in a server that
will update time form a standard time server and then updates all the
clients connected to the server. Do you have any idea from where I can
get this software, any link, etc?

Please help me.

Best Regards,

Osman Mahmud

Senior System Administrator

Banglalink

omahmud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mobile: +880 19 1310705

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. It
may also be legally privileged. If you are not the named addressee, you should
not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it. If you have received this
message in error, please delete it and all copies from your system and notify
the sender immediately by return e-mail. Internet communications cannot be
guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not
accept liability for any errors or omissions.

JPEG image