RE: Thousands of emails

  • From: "Jamie A. Byrnes" <jabyrnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 08:51:40 +0930

As long as only the administrator can get to the quarantine folder then
its not a problem. Personally I like to keep the copies of viruses,
there not big. Of course delete them on the workstations though. Having
visible proof that the scanning software is doing its job is a plus.

It can be fun to let them all loose on a (standalone) PC and see which
one wins - or maybe that's just me...

Jamie.