The name could not be matched to a name in the address list

  • From: "Mustafa Cicek" <mbcicek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 03:10:18 -0700

Hi!
We have Exchnage 2003 Server on a Windows 2003 domain. At the beginning
there was no problem with users who access their mailboxes by using
Outlook 2003.
But now, we have problem with existing users and new users so that they
cannot open their mailboxes. There is always the following error message:
"The name could not be resolved. The name could not be matched to a name
in the address list. "

We have checked all what Mocrosoft article describes
(http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;297801) and could
not find any configuration problem.

How can we fix and solve problem. Please HELP!!!

Best Regards
Mustafa