RE: System State Restore

  • From: <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 14:53:57 -0500

One thing you should note first, the hardware you're trying to restore
should be the exact, as well as your configurations otherwise it will
fail. Theres some KB articles that tries to show how to restore to diff
hardware, but never got it too work too many discrepancies in registry
with hardware to make it work. Choose orginal location and
replace.