RE: System Requirements

  • From: "Greg Lara" <glara@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 11:16:46 -0400

Database size is really the main issue to determine. Obviously if you go
with standard, you'll need to limit mailbox size accordingly to avoid
maxing out the database. I supported 200+ users on Exchange 5.5 standard
for some years without many problems; you just have to keep the "power
users" under control. It really comes down to how they use email; if
they have a lot of heavy email users who send and receive a lot of
attachments, enterprise version might make sense.

Greg L.

  _____