RE: System Manager

  • From: "Hery" <hery222@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 09:11:19 +0700

Hi Matt,

I've try the link, but i think it doesn't seem like my problem.
The problem is when i used system manager in e2k (Start - Program -
Microsoft Exchange - System Manager),
i can see there's 1 item in my account with 1 kb size.
It also appear in account administrator.
What is it ?
Or maybe there's something i can't understand ?
Could someone tell me about it ? I'm newbie in e2k.

Hery