RE: System Manager

  • From: "Walkowiak, Matt" <Matt.Walkowiak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 09:31:50 -0500

Hary-

The last time you posed this question, you did get three responses (subject
newbie in e2k)
Robert said this:
It is something that the exchange uses to identify your mailbox, in fact if you
open other mailboxes from the M drive in the exchange machine you could find
several items in all the mailboxes.
Dolly said this:
Please look at: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q273161

Do either of these responses help at all?

Also, are you having an actual problem?  Is anything broken?  Do you get a
specific error message anywhere?

Matt Walkowiak