System Attendant not starting

  • From: nobs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 20:20:27 +0200 (SAST)

Hi All.

I would really appreciate everyone's help on these two event logs that am
getting on my exchange server. I read most of the KB articles but i am
coming up with nothing.  The system attendant still hasn't started. I have
moved the server from the organizational unit that had group policies.

Eent Type:      Error
Event Source:   MSExchangeSA
Event Category: General
Event ID:       9149
Date:           4/14/2005
Time:           7:57:05 PM
User:           N/A
Computer:       BCM-MX2
Microsoft Exchange System Attendant failed to start Exchange server
'BCM-MX2'. Error code '0xc0070005'.

Event Type:     Error
Event Source:   MSExchangeSA
Event Category: General
Event ID:       1005
Date:           4/14/2005
Time:           7:57:05 PM
User:           N/A
Computer:       BCM-MX2
Unexpected error Access is denied. Facility: Win32 ID no: c0070005
Microsoft Exchange System Attendant  occurred.