Symantec SCL?

  • From: "Donavon Yelton" <dyelton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 07:46:13 -0400

I just upgraded our Symantec Exchange Gateway software and want to get
suggestions from you guys who also use it.  What SCL value have you guys
had luck with?  I have it set at the default of 8 but it has yet to mark
anything as spam.  I could test it out and figure the best value but I
figured I'd ask you guys who have already done this to save me the
trouble.

Donavon Yelton
Manager of Information Systems
Carpenter Industries, Inc.
(704) 743-2068
http://www.dennis-carpenter.com/

THIS MESSAGE CONTAINS INFORMATION INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE
INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY NAMED ABOVE. IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT
THE RECIPIENT, OR THE EMPLOYEE OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE TO DELIVER IT TO THE
INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION,
DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING OF THIS MESSAGE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU
HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY VIA
RETURN-E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM. THANK YOU.

Carpenter Industries, Inc.