RE: Suspicion

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 17:03:58 -0400

First of all, I would be very suspicious about employing someone called John
Doe, that should have raised alarm bells to start :-)

You could go into his mailbox properties and setup the HR mailbox as an
alternative recipient, that way he gets the message and so do they.

Mark Fugatt
MCT, MCSE, Microsoft Exchange MVP
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Tel:  585 586 3890