Suspected that user is viewing other users mailbox...how to track

  • From: "Scott Clarke" <scott.clarke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 11:56:22 -0700

Hi all,

I have ask this question before but would like some more input.

We currently has a single Exchange 2000 server using a single information
store for mailboxes and of course the public store.  It is suspected that
userA has given userB their username and password.  We do not want this
happening and we want to see if userB accesses userA mailbox.  These users
are in separate branches ex: userA is at 10.0.99.0 and userB is at
10.0.100.0...both connect back to HO via VPN.

Is it possible to track to see if userB has indeed accessed userA mailbox
from a different branch????