Stuck on OWA.

  • From: "Conley P. Shairrick" <conleys@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 08:50:56 -0500

When trying to sign into owa.domainname.com/exchange.  The page will not
completely load before the logon box reappears asking me for my logon
credentials. We are running Exchange 2000 server with all service packs
installed and 2000 Proxy server.

On my proxy server I have the destination set with the
owa.domainname.com with the path /exchange/*, /public/*, and /exchweb/*
set up and a web publishing rule that directs the internal web server to
the Exchange servers IP.

On my Exchange server.  Exchange system manager-Exchange Virtual Server.
Under Exchange and Public folder, the authentication is set to Basic
with the default domain set to \. (I've tried many different
combinations, with each of these settings and made sure to match them up
the same in IIS.

In IIS.  Default Web site properties.  Home Directory is set to
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot.  Under the Exchange tab, I have the Virtual
Directory local path set to
\\.\BackOfficeStorage\nointernetmail.local\MBX and the application name
is Exchange.

These are a few setting I have,  After I  make change I always right
click on the Default web site and click on stop and then start and also
restart the world wide web service.  I'm pretty much stuck. Anyone have
any suggestion?