Re: Strange Warning of BPA about mailbox rehom ing issues.

  • From: manjunath bn <manjunatha.bn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 07:18:01 +0530

hi prasad,

any doubts you can always post here and we welcome it.
Installation is very basic which you need to experience it on your
systems installing
mentioned applications.

well it is pretty simple.If you don't have any books download
installation steps from any site and go ahead with it.

i will suggest you not to install all of your applications on one
single server..
at least not your exchange server and SQL servers.

Thanks
Manju