Re: ->Strange Problems with OWA

  • From: "����" <fatal_x@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 02:32:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

currently my OWA server is running on my Backup Domain
Controller. if i change the users right from 'access
this comp from the network' to 'logon locally', what
will be its effect? will users still login to the PDC
and access its network drives (automatic mapping while
login)?

help is very much appreciated

thank you
JGuevarra