[ExchangeList] Re: Store.exe only 89MB post-ExBPA memory changes

  • From: Danny <nocmonkey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 12:40:55 -0400

Accoriding to KB http://support.microsoft.com/kb/815372/en-us
"...the other concepts and settings that are described in this article apply equally to Exchange Server 2003 in a Microsoft Small Business Server environment."

Can you elaborate on which rules SBS does not follow, and/or how much more memory I need to allocate and where in the registry?

Thanks,

...D

SBS doesn't follow the rules……

You need to allocate more memory manually.