RE: Storage limit

  • From: "Neil Hobson" <Neil.Hobson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 13:05:14 +0100

The storage limit you're referring to there is the limit on an
individual mailbox; that has always had a 2GB limit within the admin
GUI.

The actual databases on Exchange 2000 standard are limited to 16GB in
size, which is calculated by adding the sum of the EDB and STM files
together.  To overcome this 16GB limit, just implement the Enterprise
version of Exchange 2000.

Neil

  _____