RE: Stop email from ex-employee

  • From: "Kim Vandegrift" <kim.vandegrift@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 10:00:06 -0400

Hi Mike,

I had the same issue. What I had to do was create a new distribution group I
called "EX Employees" Then you need to email enable the group ... the main
email address is the ist ex employee I had. Then everytime you have someone
leave and you remove their account add their old email address to the email
address tab. Also hide the group.

Kim