Spam???

  • From: "Badri Khanal" <badri.khanal@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 10:35:44 +0545

Over the past several months, a very strange thing has been happening in our
mail server (Exchange 2000). We are receiving mails as undelivered that we
never send and also a same copy of the message is being sent to many people and
in many times. We are using Norton Antivirus for Exchange as an antivirus
solution and its realtime protection engine is able to detect alot of viruses
(Netsky....) mainly. Still there are a lot of complains from the users that
they are receiving messages as undelivered which they never sent before. Any
help would be highly appreciated.

Thank you,

Badri Khanal
Systems Administrator
United Mission to Nepal
Kathmandu, Nepal

Message Disclaimer: This electronic message may contain confidential
information. If you have received it in error,
please immediately inform the sender and delete the mail and any attachments.
Unless it relates to the official business
of UMN, any opinions, views and other information expressed in this document
are those of the individual sender.