RE: Some Advice Please

  • From: "Dee Arnold" <Deea@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 12:15:49 -0600

We just installed a Barracuda last week too. (Have MailMarshal continuing to
run as a second layer, but it was NOT good enough by itself). We have about
75 users and are blocking over 14,000 emails a day, with only a little over
1,400 legitimate ones being let through. I am also amazed at how many hits it
is receiving. Must have been emails out there probing our exchange servers
all along...and never knew it?