Solved!: Can't login to Win2000 Server after uninstall ing OWA

  • From: Mark Meister <mmeister@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'ms-exchange-l@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <ms-exchange-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 12:04:46 -0400

I'd like to thank everyone for their help and suggestions in solving this
problem.  However, the award for best suggestion goes to Chand Deshwal (see
below) for his suggestion to replace the explorer.exe file.  It worked!  I
was able to get in to the W2K server's admin share on the C: drive from an
NT4 machine over our network and rename the explorer.exe file.  Before I
could even copy in a new explorer.exe file from another location, the OS
replaced the file with a fresh copy automatically.

Thanks again Chand!

Sincerely,

Mark Meister
The EGT Group, Inc.