RE: Soka|discover pst files on local drives

  • From: "Aprizon" <aprizon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 08:39:09 +0700

Hi Robert,

If you use domain admin user, you just type net use x: \\computername\c$
<file:///\\computername\c$>  or net use x: \\computername\d$
<file:///\\computername\d$>  if your workstation have two partitions without
typing the password like you has done then you can search for *.pst on all
drive like Almassud said. If it's not work please check your workstation
firewall then make exception for file and folder access if you use windows Xp
sp2.

Regard, Ap

  _____