RE: Soka|OWA 2003|Change Password feature

  • From: "Booker T. Washington" <chipw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 18:03:07 -0500

[exchangelist] RE: Setting Number of Recipient Limits for Large Groups of
UsersI am experiencing a problem when my users try to change their password via
OWA, recently, they receive a Object required error message.
I have not fully read this yet
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=833734

but if anyone has any ideas, let me know

Thanks