RE: Soka|Exchange Archive vendor|Feedback

  • From: "Michael Vella" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 09:25:23 +0200

Hi,

Thank you for your email, though we would appreciate it if you would post
your question to the message boards or to the discussion list for everyone
to see, either myself or one of my colleagues will try to answer your
queries. Most of the members are administrators with Exchange server
installations and you would be able to benefit from their experience. Also,
you would have the opportunity to share your own experience with others in
the future.

Links:

Message Boards: http://forums.msexchange.org

Discussion Lists: http://www.webelists.com/cgi/lyris.pl?enter=exchangelist

Monthly Article Update: http://www.msexchange.org/pages/newsletter.asp

Best Regards,

Michael Vella

TechGenix Ltd. - Online Network Administrator Portal
WindowsNetworking.com - ServerFiles.com - WindowSecurity.com
ISAserver.org - MSExchange.org

  _____