Smart Host problem

  • From: "boedy" <boedy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 17:03:11 +0700

We have two email system , Exchange (Internal) and MDaemon (Eksternal,
for outbond email, this is the one that has internet connection). But
often The user send email to internet using exchange 2000 server, and
they always get an error because exchange does not have internet
connection, . I have tried to set a smtp connector and smart host , but
it didn?t work. Maybe my setting is incorrect or something. Could you
please share any idea how to solve this problem?

Regards,

Boed Y