Slow connectivity

  • From: Sudhir Kaushal <skaushal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList] (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 14:54:20 +0530

Hi,

I have Exchange 5.5 on Win NT 4 PDC. For the past couple of days the users
are complaining of slow response through outlook express. The same is the
case with telnet too. It takes some time to get connected. I checked there
is enough space on the drives. One more thing i noticed is that in the
mailbox resources there are hardly any mails in individual's mailboxes but
still the priv.edb is of in GB's. I have no network speed issues. May i know
what could be causing the slowness and size of priv.edb.

Regards,
Sudhir Kaushal
Network Engineer ( Hosted Team )
eGain Communications Pvt. Ltd. Pune.( Nasdaq - EGAN )
Hello - (+91 20) 4222812, (+91 20) 4228607, Ext - 126.