Slightly off the topic - problem with outlook

  • From: "satish garimalla" <satishgarimalla@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 21:24:30 +0530

sorry for asking you off the topic question.

  Iam having a problem with outlook.

When I recieve mails I view them in outlook.When I open a Mail and scroll down through it's contents I see a blurred message which frustates me( It will be allright when I open it and only when I scroll up and down the message gets blurred).If I select the blurred message ,I can see the actual contents in good shape.

I also reinstalled outlook and there's no difference.

can anybody help me out..

I use office XP

Satish

MSN Instyle. Keeps you in sync. Always!